MySpace is experiencing some... well... technical difficulties. (Like total loss of power at their only datacenter.) The site was almost unusable all weekend and completely down yesterday. So what are all these kids doing to do in the meantime?
1. Like, um, shop.
2. Watch videos of live action recreations of Goldeneye for Playstation.
3. Make friends with someone from the Philippines.... check out Friendster.
4. Go outside and play... hahahahahahahaha j/k! Outside...ha!
5. Write a letter of appreciation to Tom... but write it using cut out letters from all different magazines. Oh.. and maybe make it about something besides appreciation, too...
6. Stand in the place where you are. Think about direction. Wonder why you haven't before.
7. Go see Clerks II!! Seriously, it might even be funnier than the first one.
8. Ask your parents a really uncomfortable question about sex. This works even better the older you are.
9. Break out into total chaos. Create false idols of MySpace on hilltops... like a giant golden thong. Loot.
10. Write some really profound messages on the sidewalk in chalk... like... "This is written in chalk." Makes you think, doesn't it?