Over the last week or so, I've unsubscribed from a number of feeds that just weren't doing it for me. Interestingly enough, what I've been left with is a feedreader full of my friends. More than half the blogs I subscribe to are friends of mine.
I could use some suggestions on new blogs to be reading. Here's some key criteria:
- People who are thoughtful about career and life decisions.
- Anyone who takes Web 2.0 with a nice heaping grain of salt and doesn't get too caught up in the hype.
- People with outside interests.
- New Yorkers especially welcome.
- People with a good sense of humor.
Blogged with Flock