A certain someone has convinced me that I need some more outside input into my fashion choices... perhaps a bit more flexibility.
She made a convincing argument.
So, I'm opening up the selection process to all of you, starting with my winter coat. I will buy and wear a winter coat solely selected by my blog audience.
Here's the deal:
- To submit a coat for group voting, tag it in del.icio.us with the "coatidol" tag. (No quotes, obviously.) Only coats tagged in del.icio.us qualify, so if you want to be a part of this, learn how to use del.icio.us by clicking here.
- Submissions will end in one week on Tuesday, October 25th at 5PM.
- At that point, we will do a two day vote ending on Thursday, October 27th at 5PM. Every coat and its picture will be displayed for voting and voting will be anonymous.
- No coat over $350 will be considered.
- Remember, this is a winter coat... so ideally it would keep me warm.
- You're free to select any colors, but I think its obvious what colors I like. (See my living room, my car, my blog)
- The community will police itself. Tagged coats will appear at del.icio.us/tag/coatidol as soon as people start tagging. If you see a coat that's an obvious attempt at getting me to wear something stupid, just tag it coatidolsucks. No coat tagged coatidolsucks by anyone will be considered.